Here are the general rules of the Pirtek Fishing Challenge.
- Register for the Pirtek Fishing Challenge here.
- After you have registered, a limited edition Fishing Challenge cap and Fishing Challenge brag mat will be posted to you.
- The list of target species is available here.
- On Saturday, 14 March 2020 (after 6.00 pm) you will be sent via email a repeat list of the target species plus your angler number. You can also log on to the website to download this information.
- Anglers will commence fishing at the official sunrise time in their State/Territory on Sunday, 15 March 2020 and cease fishing at the official sunset time in their State/Territory on Sunday, 15 March 2020. Official sunrise and sunset times can be found at timeanddate.com.
- No Lines in water prior to the official sunrise time (State/Territory of the competitor) on Sunday, 15 March 2020 and all lines out of the water at the official sunset time (State/Territory of the competitor) on Sunday, 15 March 2020.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions